Monday, April 2, 2012

Nike Pro Combat Denver Broncos 2012 Uniform


Nike Pro Combat Denver Broncos 2012-2013 Uniform, 2012. Digital vector art. Illustrator CS2.

John Elway called me and said, "My boy, help the front office here make Peyton Manning feel a little more at home." So I did what the Denver Broncos asked of me and made a uniform that is similar to the Volunteers of Tennessee. It's a uniform that looks a bit more like Denver's throwback design. It goes back to the royal blue as well. I think the current Bronco is a bit too much of a Furry's wet dream. I took the snorting bronc from the old design and removed the "D". I felt the result was something like you'd see painted on a shield of Sparta. Tebow texted me and said he was gonna come back to Denver after seeing my designs. I need to find a better "western" styled font...

No comments:

Post a Comment